For a better view on The Department of Vehicle and Drivers' Licensing (DVDL), Update Your Browser.

Change of Address/Name

Just as you would notify your bank or utility company of this important change, you should also inform the Department of Vehicle and Drivers’ Licensing, as this is a legal requirement.

Notifying us of this change will allow the maintenance of an accurate and current record system. This simple yet important adjustment can be beneficial in the event of an emergency. If necessary, your address can be viewed by a 911 emergency response officer, assisting them with directing emergency services to your physical address.

Driver’s licences are widely accepted as a valid form of identification. Therefore details are expected to be correct, whether you are presenting your licence to a act enforcement officer or to someone at the post office.

The process for changing this information requires little time. Once you have completed the necessary form (T.R. 14 Form) and paid the CI$40.00 fee, you will be issued a new card depicting your new address or name.

***Please remember to bring your original marriage certificate, deed poll or any other legal documentation from a Court’s Office that you hold. All documentation should be stamped and certified by a Justice of the Peace  or a Notary Public, if it does not bear a Court Seal.